We all know the favorite nursery rhyme Pat-A-Cake. Nursery rhymes are great ways to get your kids learning rhyme and story sequence. Check out these fun Pat-A-Cake Pop-Up Sequencing Cards helps them learn the rhyme while practicing story sequencing.
Story sequencing helps children build reading comprehension skills. And, adding familiar nursery rhymes during a sequencing activity increases understanding and makes it more fun for little ones. When children have finished the activity they’ll have a fun pop-up card to play with while practicing storytelling and sequencing!
This free Pat-A-Cake sequencing activity includes:
- Printable Story Sequencing Cards
- Printable Story Pieces
- Full-color version
- Black & white version for coloring and low-ink printing
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023