Practice sequencing with your preschooler with these lovely 3 Step Sequencing Cards from Homeschool Preschool! Learning the skill of sequencing is helpful with math and ordering as well as literacy and learning about the structure of story.
There are 25 sets of sequencing picture cards as well as a set of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cards. Students will look at the 3 images (such as an egg hatching) and order them from 1st to 3rd action. This is a really quick and fun activity that can be done daily and incorporated into multiple subjects. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019