Practice sequencing with your preschooler with these lovely 3 Step Sequencing Cards from Homeschool Preschool! Learning the skill of sequencing is helpful with math and ordering as well as literacy and learning about the structure of story.
There are 25 sets of sequencing picture cards as well as a set of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cards. Students will look at the 3 images (such as an egg hatching) and order them from 1st to 3rd action. This is a really quick and fun activity that can be done daily and incorporated into multiple subjects. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020