Practice sequencing with your preschooler with these lovely 3 Step Sequencing Cards from Homeschool Preschool! Learning the skill of sequencing is helpful with math and ordering as well as literacy and learning about the structure of story.
There are 25 sets of sequencing picture cards as well as a set of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cards. Students will look at the 3 images (such as an egg hatching) and order them from 1st to 3rd action. This is a really quick and fun activity that can be done daily and incorporated into multiple subjects. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022