This great Verb sorting activity will help your child identify if the past tense of the verb is regular or irregular by placing it in the correct column.
If your child enjoys gluing, simply have him paste the word in its correct column. Have the younger ones cut out the words and the older ones match!
3 pages of verbs to sort are included.
CLICK HERE for a TON of Homeschool Freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019