Your young learners will absolutely love helping the goldfish find their rhyming fishbowls! With this One Fish Two Fish Rhyming Activity from Homeschool Preschool, your child will practice their rhyming words and have a little fun!
There are 14 fishbowl mats with images inside along with 56 fish cards with images. Each fishbowl has 4 rhyming goldfish. There are no words and only images, so it can be a good intro activity to rhyme as well as a motivator for children who don’t like to read.
For other rhyming activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Middle Schooler Should Read - January 24, 2020
- FREE Science Experiment: Why Do We Wear a Seat Belt? - January 24, 2020
- FREE Exercise & Fitness Cards & Posters - January 24, 2020
- ABC Snacks: P is for Papa Polar Bear + FREE Polar Bear Pack! - January 22, 2020
- FREE Dentist & Dental Health Printables for February! - January 22, 2020