All you need to do is use a paperclip to create a spinner. Spin the spinner twice or three times and add up the numbers. Then, find the answers in the ocean bubbles. Use a dot marker or other manipulatives to mark your answers.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019