Cross-curricular instruction is very beneficial for learners as it shows them how to apply all their skills across different subject (and shows them the importance of these skills!) writing poems while researching about ocean animals is a wonderful way to accomplish this! Included in this resource are 6 ocean animal acrostic poems to work with. Your child will need to think of a word or phrase that goes with each letter of the ocean animal AND write a sentence about it after they’re finished.
For other ocean animals resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Learning Tools - February 14, 2020
- Top 10 Audiobooks for Families - February 14, 2020
- FREE Dr. Seuss-Inspired Printables & Resources! - February 12, 2020
- FREE My Penguin Activities Easy Reader - February 12, 2020
- 3 Must-Haves For Navigating Change In Your Homeschool - February 11, 2020