Cross-curricular instruction is very beneficial for learners as it shows them how to apply all their skills across different subject (and shows them the importance of these skills!) writing poems while researching about ocean animals is a wonderful way to accomplish this! Included in this resource are 6 ocean animal acrostic poems to work with. Your child will need to think of a word or phrase that goes with each letter of the ocean animal AND write a sentence about it after they’re finished.
For other ocean animals resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 9, 2023
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 8, 2023
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 14, 2023
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 25, 2023
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2023