Cross-curricular instruction is very beneficial for learners as it shows them how to apply all their skills across different subject (and shows them the importance of these skills!) writing poems while researching about ocean animals is a wonderful way to accomplish this! Included in this resource are 6 ocean animal acrostic poems to work with. Your child will need to think of a word or phrase that goes with each letter of the ocean animal AND write a sentence about it after they’re finished.
For other ocean animals resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021