Cross-curricular instruction is very beneficial for learners as it shows them how to apply all their skills across different subject (and shows them the importance of these skills!) writing poems while researching about ocean animals is a wonderful way to accomplish this! Included in this resource are 6 ocean animal acrostic poems to work with. Your child will need to think of a word or phrase that goes with each letter of the ocean animal AND write a sentence about it after they’re finished.
For other ocean animals resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 5, 2022
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 5, 2022
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 18, 2022
- FREE Easter and Resurrection Day Resources! - April 1, 2022
- FREE Butterfly Unit: Printables, Activities & More! - March 6, 2022