This FREE Minnie Mouse printable activity could be used in a variety of ways and can be used to reinforce colors, too! Simply place the matching bow on Minnie’s head, but you could also use Velcro or clothespins to add fine motor strengthening skills to this activity, too. And if you have a Mickey fan in the house, simply have your child put the bow where a neck-tie would be!
Just print, laminate, cut, and match!
Click here for more free preschool resources!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019