This simple-to-make mini book will help kids practice subtracting numbers from 0-13. All you need to do is print out the sheets, fill in the sheets, and fold them together to create the book! Not only will filling in the book help kids practice and learn their subtraction facts, but this easy-to-reference mini book will give kids an on-the-go reference.
For other subtraction resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020