Since Summer is so close, you and your kids may be dreaming about sun and surf and sandcastles! Get a little taste of the Summer dream with this cute Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft!
Beth at Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has created this printable craft for your child to put together. Each page has multiple sections of the castle to cut out and put together. Each section of the castle has a subtraction equation on it. You need to match equations with the same answer, and the flag has the answer on it!
For a similar resource, check out Sandcastle Count & Trace Playdough Mats
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020