The English language can be difficult to grasp with all of its little exceptions and strange pronunciations. Practice by memorization and pictures with this Magic E Fold and Read: Long A!
This resource from Only Passionate Curiosity is perfect for young learners struggling to read the changes that the “magic e” makes in words. All words in this activity focus on how the ‘a’ changes from a short sound to a long sound when the “magic e” has been added!
For other letter sound resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Sudoku Puzzles - August 20, 2019
- FREE Non-Fiction Reading Passages - August 20, 2019
- 5 FREE Ways to Teach Rhyming + Rhyming Test! - August 20, 2019
- FREE Kindle Book: What Do You See? A Child’s First Introduction to Art Volume 1 - August 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 58% Off Crazy Dot Markers - August 19, 2019