The English language can be difficult to grasp with all of its little exceptions and strange pronunciations. Practice by memorization and pictures with this Magic E Fold and Read: Long A!
This resource from Only Passionate Curiosity is perfect for young learners struggling to read the changes that the “magic e” makes in words. All words in this activity focus on how the ‘a’ changes from a short sound to a long sound when the “magic e” has been added!
For other letter sound resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dragons Love Tacos Lapbook - February 21, 2019
- FREE Multiplication & Division Place Value Help Mats - February 21, 2019
- FREE Skip Counting Fish (by 1-12) - February 21, 2019
- Amazon Deals: National Geographic Kids 1-Year Subscription (62% off!) - February 20, 2019
- FREE U is for Umbrella Craft - February 20, 2019