Here are 132 FREE Long a word family flash cards. Available in color and B&W (ink save!) versions and two packs (with and without pictures). There are four common family patterns: ā – at the beginning of the word, ā – as “ai”, ā – as “a_e” and ā – as “ay”. That can a quiet challenging for little kids to see and remember these patterns.
Here you will find tips how to start teaching the long a family words, the benefits of using flashcards and what games can you include in the learning process.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019