Here are 132 FREE Long a word family flash cards. Available in color and B&W (ink save!) versions and two packs (with and without pictures). There are four common family patterns: ā – at the beginning of the word, ā – as “ai”, ā – as “a_e” and ā – as “ay”. That can a quiet challenging for little kids to see and remember these patterns.
Here you will find tips how to start teaching the long a family words, the benefits of using flashcards and what games can you include in the learning process.
Click here to browse through more reading freebies!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Reading Level of Your Choice from All About Learning Press - December 2, 2019
- FREE Thanksgiving Online Unit Study – Limited Time! - November 12, 2019
- Create An Affordable, FUN, Homeschool Elective - November 1, 2019
- FREE Printable Fall Bucket List for Families - October 25, 2019
- Constellation Cards and Cheat Sheets Freebie - October 24, 2019