My daughter is in love with babies. She plays mommy endlessly. I created this simple Little Mommy: Caring for Babies printable set for fun baby loving and learning.
Included: addition, single-digit counting, sorting, coloring, fill-in-the-missing-letter, and more.
*I have several other Little Mommy Learning sets in the works. This set is very easy for Naomi (age-5). I wanted to get more ideas from what activities she’d like to do. Bottom line she loves babies! If there’s anything in particular and you’d like to see in future sets let me know. *
Click here to download the Little Mommy: Caring for Babies printable set!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Valentine’s Day Printables, STEM Activities, & Experiments! - February 6, 2023
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
I love it, my daughter is all about babies too, however she’s only 2 1/2 so some of these things would be over her head. Could put in some more counting or pattern. maybe something more geared towards preschool 🙂
Susan @Homeschooling Hearts & Minds says
Thank you for the cute printables! My youngest daughter is 3, and loves babies, too. I would love to see more preschool-y printables as well.