My daughter is in love with babies. She plays mommy endlessly. I created this simple Little Mommy: Caring for Babies printable set for fun baby loving and learning.
Included: addition, single-digit counting, sorting, coloring, fill-in-the-missing-letter, and more.
*I have several other Little Mommy Learning sets in the works. This set is very easy for Naomi (age-5). I wanted to get more ideas from what activities she’d like to do. Bottom line she loves babies! If there’s anything in particular and you’d like to see in future sets let me know. *
Click here to download the Little Mommy: Caring for Babies printable set!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Printable Summer Reading Challenge - July 10, 2020
- Homeschool Blueprint Workbook – FREE Sample - July 9, 2020
- Jane Austen Quotes & Copywork- FREE Download - July 8, 2020
- What are the Pros and Cons about Word Families? - July 7, 2020
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020