This is a very simple FREE Snow Flake 1-week unit study, learning how a snowflake is formed and touching on the water cycle.
I consider these to be notebooking style pages. We read the books together, and my 1st grader writes 1-3 sentences about what she’s learned. Sometimes she dictates those sentences to me and I write them down, carefully going over spelling and punctuation with her.
We will also use the writing pages to practice writing her spelling words for the week. She always loves having fun paper for spelling!
Also included in this packet is a Snowflake Vocabulary page that my 1st grader will work on.
Lastly, she will put together the cut and paste version of this Life Cycle of a Snowflake booklet.
Enjoy this selection of additional Winter-themed freebies!
Be sure to check out Snow School: Snowflake Science, Snow Math, Snow Reading and Snow Projects.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE 40 Bible Verses for Lent + Journaling Page! (subscriber freebie) - March 6, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019