This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Crystal from Crystal and Comp.
Are you looking for printable worksheets for your preschooler, pre-kindergartner or kindergardner?
Are you working on learning the letter Bb?
Here is a collection of worksheets that are perfect for your young learner as you learn about the letter Bb.
You can choose to do one page a day, the entire packet all in one sitting, or a few pages at a time.
The first worksheet is all about finding what is the same and what is different.
There is one picture in each row that is not the same. Do you see it? Color or circle it.
Bus makes the /b/ sound.
Color the bus and then trace the letters b-u-s.
We love handwriting practice!
This is a very important worksheet. Working from left to right is something preschoolers must learn for basic reading skills.
Say the name of the object on the left. Make the /b/ sound as you say it.
Then, have your little one trace the line starting on the left and working their way over to the right.
Each line they trace works on different curves and strokes that are used to make different letters.
Can your little on identify the letter /b/?
Have them circle the letter b in each row.
This page is all about coloring.
Have your child color only the pictures that start with the letter Bb.
Next have the put an “x” on the picture in each row that starts with the letter Bb.
Now it is time to trace the letter.
In the first row have your student use their finger to follow the arrows and trace the letter.
The second row is all about them using their pencil to trace the lowercase letter.
On the third row they write the letter independently.
The last two pages of the packet go together.
First, have them color the big B and little b.
Then, have them color the pictures on this page that start with the letter /b/.
Cut our and glue only the pictures that make the /b/ sound on the previous page where they just colored the letters.
How fun was that?
More Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Letter of the Week Craft: B is for Butterfly
- Preschool Letter Worksheets: Butterfly Do a Dot
- Hand Print Art: B is for Butterfly
- Handwriting Practice for Kids: B is for Butterfly
- Books Children Must Read: Letter B
- Letter of the Week Snack B is for Butterfly
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Crystal Lopez (see all)
- FREE LETTER F PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - June 25, 2018
- FREE 7 PAGE LETTER E PACK (Instant Download) - April 26, 2016
- FREE LETTER D WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - February 25, 2016
- FREE LETTER C WORKSHEETS (Instant Download) - January 7, 2016
- FREE LETTER B WORKSHEETS SET (instant download) - February 17, 2015