Children and parents alike love the books in the “If You Give a” series. There are lot of fun activities that can be paired with these books. And, Tara from Homeschool Preschool has a free If You Give a Mouse a Brownie Book Companion for you!
This resource is entirely focused on early literacy activities. There are word cards with images for sorting, ABC order, sequencing, etc. There is also an emergent reader, beginning sounds cards, br-blends, rhyming cards, and so much more!
For other “If You Give a” resources and activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022