Now that the cold weather is behind us, it’s time to get out in the garden! Here is the perfect set of How to Plant a Garden Cards for kids to learn exactly how to plant a garden!
This resource from The Natural Homeschool includes all of the steps & the printable Montessori 3-Part Cards. Springtime is the perfect time to start talking about plants and how they grow in your science lessons!
For other garden resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019