Now that the cold weather is behind us, it’s time to get out in the garden! Here is the perfect set of How to Plant a Garden Cards for kids to learn exactly how to plant a garden!
This resource from The Natural Homeschool includes all of the steps & the printable Montessori 3-Part Cards. Springtime is the perfect time to start talking about plants and how they grow in your science lessons!
For other garden resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Animal ABC Connect the Dots Pages - May 22, 2019
- FREE Firefly Even and Odd Sorting Activity - May 22, 2019
- FREE Ladybug Floor Numbers (1-10) - May 22, 2019
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019