It’s a cute game where your child will match frogs with their lily pads! The frogs contain a lowercase letter, and the lily pad will contain an uppercase letter. It will take a bit of preparation to get the activity ready, but you can laminate for reuse at a literacy station!
For other letter matching resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Elementary Student Should Read - January 20, 2020
- The Right Time to Start Spelling Instruction - January 20, 2020
- FREE Theodor Kittelsen Fine Art Pages + Creative Writing Pack (subscriber freebie!) - January 20, 2020
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020