Tara at Homeschool Preschool has a ton of preschool resources to use with Johnny Appleseed, and this Letter Matching Game is a great addition!
For each letter of the alphabet, there are sorting cards. There are also apple tree cards with a letter on them and they have missing apples. So, your child must sort through the alphabet sorting cards to find the letter apples that go into the right tree! What’s great about this resource is that it really focuses on letter recognition because there are 4 cards for each letter in different fonts and upper and lowercase! It’s a great exercise in identification.
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020