The KISS Grammar Site offers free grammar curriculum based on the KISS approach to teaching grammar. In short, the KISS approach focuses on syntax (sentence structure) or the meaning behind a sentence.
From the site:
KISS Grammar is a specific set of grammatical terms and an instructional sequence for teaching students how any word in any English sentence functions to convey meaning. As such, it addresses questions of errors, style, and logic that most approaches to grammar cannot touch.
There are four levels of free KISS Grammar Workbooks. Each level has materials for multiple grades.
- Level 1 – 2nd-11th grades
- Level 2 – 3rd-11th grades
- Level 3 – 4th-11th grades
- Level 4 – 6th-11th grades
In addition to the free workbooks, there are additional free exercises for levels 1-6, free supplemental KISS grammar books, and other free resources.
Find more free educational resources here!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020