This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Alecia at Learning 2 Walk.
Working on preschool letter recognition can be a bit daunting for any parent. My son learnt his upper case letters and his sounds in a breeze but to get him to match his cases is a struggle. He believes that Mommy is wrong and he is correct oh and he has an aversion to any preschool letter worksheet that doesn’t look like a game. In order for him to slowly realize his case matching, I created this Goldilocks Preschool Letter Match Mats for him.
HOW TO PLAY
1) Print the game board (page 4) on cardstock and laminate if you choose to make it more durable.
2) Print the game pieces on page 5 and cut them out.
3) Allow your preschooler to match the lower case letters with the upper case letters by simply placing the correct lower case game piece on top of the upper case one.
More Preschool Letter Worksheets and Activities
- Car Crash Preschool Letter Stamping
- Letter U Cut and Paste Book
- Arctic Preschool Letter Hunt
- Rainbow Bears Preschool Letter Cards
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Alecia Francois (see all)
- FREE GOLDILOCKS PRESCHOOL LETTER MATCH MATS (Instant Download!) - February 9, 2018