Springtime is the perfect time of year to start a garden. Including your children in gardening is a great way to get them to learn where their food comes from, and to try out new foods. Check out these Gardening Logs & Charts!
A wonderful way to include your children in the gardening process is by having them help you to track what you have planted, and when and where you have planted it. They can also log it as it is growing. These notes would be a great fit for a science notebook or homeschool portfolio. Homeschool Giveaways has gathered up some of their favorite gardening logs and resources for you to get started.
For other gardening resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019