Memory games are not just fun for kids, but they also help to improve their (memory of course!) and spatial organization. They need to remember where the cards are located in the group. Add a touch of Spring to your games with this Flower Memory Game from The Natural Homeschool!
This resource comes with 20 printable flower cards to play memory games and other activities. Remember: you’ll need to print the cards twice if you want to use them as a memory game!
For other memory games, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE Weekly Spelling Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE All About Ferns Unit Study - August 22, 2019
- Back to School Time: Lots of Wonderful Back to School Resources! - August 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off an Ergonomic Rolling Desk - August 21, 2019