Memory games are not just fun for kids, but they also help to improve their (memory of course!) and spatial organization. They need to remember where the cards are located in the group. Add a touch of Spring to your games with this Flower Memory Game from The Natural Homeschool!
This resource comes with 20 printable flower cards to play memory games and other activities. Remember: you’ll need to print the cards twice if you want to use them as a memory game!
For other memory games, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019