Memory games are not just fun for kids, but they also help to improve their (memory of course!) and spatial organization. They need to remember where the cards are located in the group. Add a touch of Spring to your games with this Flower Memory Game from The Natural Homeschool!
This resource comes with 20 printable flower cards to play memory games and other activities. Remember: you’ll need to print the cards twice if you want to use them as a memory game!
For other memory games, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019