Do you have a middle schooler who needs more practice adding and subtracting integers? Make math fun with this FREE Easter Peeps themed card game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama!
Simply print the cards on card stock and cut out to play either “Memory” or “Go Fish,” while working on a very important math skill: adding and subtracting positive and negative numbers! Game directions are included.
Using games to work on math skills is a great way to encourage struggling students and help make the work more fun! Enjoy!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FHD’S Advent Resources for Your Homeschool! - November 14, 2022
- List of our Top Winter Resources - October 31, 2022
- Creative Ways to Teach Music in Your Homeschool - September 26, 2022
- Animate your Summer with FREE creative resources from HUE! - September 14, 2022
- Free “Draw The States” US Geography eBook - September 12, 2022