Do you have a middle schooler who needs more practice adding and subtracting integers? Make math fun with this FREE Easter Peeps themed card game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama!
Simply print the cards on card stock and cut out to play either “Memory” or “Go Fish,” while working on a very important math skill: adding and subtracting positive and negative numbers! Game directions are included.
Using games to work on math skills is a great way to encourage struggling students and help make the work more fun! Enjoy!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021
- FREE Brick Building Challenges - June 8, 2021
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020