Do you have a middle schooler who needs more practice adding and subtracting integers? Make math fun with this FREE Easter Peeps themed card game from Bethany at Math Geek Mama!
Simply print the cards on card stock and cut out to play either “Memory” or “Go Fish,” while working on a very important math skill: adding and subtracting positive and negative numbers! Game directions are included.
Using games to work on math skills is a great way to encourage struggling students and help make the work more fun! Enjoy!
Click here for more free math resources for homeschoolers!
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022
- How to Introduce Anatomy to your Preschoolers & Kindergartners - September 6, 2021