On each page is a fishbowl with an underwater castle containing an upper and lowercase letter. The fishbowl is filled with fish with letters on them, and your child will need to find the matching letters. Your child can color the fish or use manipulatives to mark the matching fish.
For other similar activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019