On each page is a fishbowl with an underwater castle containing an upper and lowercase letter. The fishbowl is filled with fish with letters on them, and your child will need to find the matching letters. Your child can color the fish or use manipulatives to mark the matching fish.
For other similar activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020
- FREE WWII & D-Day Resources! - May 22, 2020
- FREE Ocean Animals Bingo Game - May 21, 2020