It includes both cursive lower and uppercase letters, and there is a page for each letter, on which your child needs to find the matching letter in the sea of bubbles! It’s perfect for use with dot markers or manipulatives. Then, extend the activity by having your children practice writing the cursive letters on their own!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019