Kindergarten is the time when students will start to learn about building words and word families. Get into the theme of Easter and teach your child with these Easter Word Families Worksheets!
Kindergarten Worksheets and Games has created a cute set of worksheets with carrots filled with different words. A rabbit at the top states the word family your child should be looking for. And, they will color in the carrots which fit with the word family. It’s a fun way to get into the holiday!
For other related resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019