With Spring returning, Easter won’t be far behind. It’s a wonderful holiday theme to use for homeschool resources, and Kindergarten and Worksheets and Games has a new one just for you! Take a look at this Easter Egg Word Families Activity!
There are 14 different word family Easter baskets for your child to practice with. They will need to sort the Easter egg images into the baskets. Be sure to make sure your child knows what the image is before you begin the game!
For other Easter resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Amazon Deal: Veggie Tales 25th Anniversary 10-Movie Collection (50% off!) - April 21, 2019
- FREE Equine Science Unit Study Resources - April 21, 2019
- FREE Recycling-Themed Fraction Matching Cards - April 21, 2019
- FREE I Am Not the Easter Bunny Easy Reader - April 21, 2019
- FREE Birds Nest Spring Activity - April 20, 2019