Holidays are a great time to use learning games, so your kids aren’t taking too much time off, and they’re also having fun! Practice letter recognition for upper and lowercase letters with these Easter Letter Matching Cards!
The resource from Preschool Play & Learn will take a little prep time since you’ll need to cut out the letter cards, but it will be worth it! Print on cardstock, so that they’re a little more durable, and since it’s a holiday, print in color! Your child will be matching the capital letter rabbit to a lowercase letter carrot. It can be a daily activity, and you can even use it beyond Easter!
For other letter matching resources (we have tons!) check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Back to School Tracing Worksheets - August 17, 2019
- FREE Crayon Box CVC Words Activity - August 17, 2019
- FREE Printable First Day of School Signs - August 17, 2019
- FREE Workbook: Mathsbank KS2 Essentials: Decimals and Percentages (limited time!) - August 16, 2019
- FREE Back to School Coloring Pages - August 16, 2019