Holidays are a great time to use learning games, so your kids aren’t taking too much time off, and they’re also having fun! Practice letter recognition for upper and lowercase letters with these Easter Letter Matching Cards!
The resource from Preschool Play & Learn will take a little prep time since you’ll need to cut out the letter cards, but it will be worth it! Print on cardstock, so that they’re a little more durable, and since it’s a holiday, print in color! Your child will be matching the capital letter rabbit to a lowercase letter carrot. It can be a daily activity, and you can even use it beyond Easter!
For other letter matching resources (we have tons!) check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019