Making math practice a game makes it a lot more fun for your kids and a lot easier for concepts to sink in. Plus, this activity is Easter-themed! Check out these Easter Egg Spinning Math Facts Pages from 3 Dinosaurs!
These pages work on multiplication and division and go from 2-12. There are four math facts per page for your child to fill in, and there is a spinner wheel at the top! You’ll need a plastic spinner, or you can create your own spinner to play this activity. It’s a unique way to get your child to work on their multiplication, division, and recording skills!
For other related resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - May 29, 2020
- FREE Summer Boredom Busters - May 29, 2020
- FREE Beach-Themed Resources - May 27, 2020
- FREE Whole ‘STEM’ Mini-Books - May 27, 2020
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020