Making math practice a game makes it a lot more fun for your kids and a lot easier for concepts to sink in. Plus, this activity is Easter-themed! Check out these Easter Egg Spinning Math Facts Pages from 3 Dinosaurs!
These pages work on multiplication and division and go from 2-12. There are four math facts per page for your child to fill in, and there is a spinner wheel at the top! You’ll need a plastic spinner, or you can create your own spinner to play this activity. It’s a unique way to get your child to work on their multiplication, division, and recording skills!
For other related resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages - June 25, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 66% Off BIC Ballpoint Pens (60-count) - June 25, 2019
- FREE Ocean-Themed Addition Spin & Color Sheets - June 25, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Playdough Mats - June 24, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Hundreds Charts - June 24, 2019