Once you cut out each strip, be sure to laminate so that you can use these strips daily during the holidays. It’s for practicing writing numbers 1-10. On each strip are the traceable numbers as well as an Easter bunny and an egg carton filled with the corresponding numbers of eggs. For a little extra fun and a more tactile experience, then use jellybeans to practice counting the same number that they trace and place them in the egg carton!
For other Easter math resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Letter Reversal Activity Pack - June 19, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 47% Off Washable Tempera Paint Set for Kids - June 19, 2019
- FREE Nature I Spy: Signs of Seasons Cards - June 19, 2019
- FREE Bible Notebooking Pages (subscriber freebie) - June 18, 2019
- FREE Ocean-Themed ABC Spin & Color Sheets - June 18, 2019