Once you cut out each strip, be sure to laminate so that you can use these strips daily during the holidays. It’s for practicing writing numbers 1-10. On each strip are the traceable numbers as well as an Easter bunny and an egg carton filled with the corresponding numbers of eggs. For a little extra fun and a more tactile experience, then use jellybeans to practice counting the same number that they trace and place them in the egg carton!
For other Easter math resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 5 Best Sellers at Build Your Bundle! (Sale ends May 22!) - May 21, 2019
- FREE Pets Playdough Mats - May 21, 2019
- FREE How to Teach Kids About Peace List - May 21, 2019
- FREE Ice Cream Counting Math Craft - May 21, 2019
- Build Your Bundle FLASH SALE! 50% Off Homeschool Fitting-It-All-In Online Summit! - May 20, 2019