Once you cut out each strip, be sure to laminate so that you can use these strips daily during the holidays. It’s for practicing writing numbers 1-10. On each strip are the traceable numbers as well as an Easter bunny and an egg carton filled with the corresponding numbers of eggs. For a little extra fun and a more tactile experience, then use jellybeans to practice counting the same number that they trace and place them in the egg carton!
For other Easter math resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019
- FREE Baa Baa Black Sheep Pop-Up Card - July 17, 2019
- FREE CVC Word List + Spelling Dictionary - July 16, 2019
- FREE Field Trip Printables - July 16, 2019