Your child will get the chance to study the included 35 historic earthquakes in this FREE notebooking research journal. Students can learn about doing independent research while they investigate earthquakes that occurred from 464 BC to 2011 in places all over the world. This will also help them work on their recording skills, and it’s a great way to mix both history and science! Don’t miss out on this 36-page free resource!
For other earthquake resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Going to the Moon Easy Reader - July 15, 2019
- FREE Life Cycle of a Firefly Printable Pack - July 15, 2019
- FREE Hop To It Alphabet Matching Game - July 15, 2019
- FREE No Prep Fraction Game - July 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 50% Off Vacation for Dexter by Lindsay Ward - July 14, 2019