There are 32 cards to use. Your child will match the picture cards and the word cards, but they will not be the same word. The two cards will rhyme, such as a picture of a bike and the word hike. In addition, the post includes several ways to use the cards beyond just matching them. They are great for beginners or those that need a different type of review.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE “This?” or “That?” Game for Family Learning & Traveling Style - February 28, 2020
- Making Meal Planning Educational For Your Homeschooler - February 28, 2020
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020