There are 32 cards to use. Your child will match the picture cards and the word cards, but they will not be the same word. The two cards will rhyme, such as a picture of a bike and the word hike. In addition, the post includes several ways to use the cards beyond just matching them. They are great for beginners or those that need a different type of review.
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021