There is a page for each word family (which includes other words not in that family), and students must go on a hunt down the path to find all the -ink words, for example. You can use markers such as unifix cubes, bingo chips, or clear flat marbles. It helps your children practice their fine motor skills too!
*Note: also on this page, you can purchase the entire word family word paths set at once for a small fee. But, individually, these printables are free.
For other word family word paths, check out the CVCC Word Family Word Paths Printable Pack!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020