Print out these alphabet cards, laminate them, and now you have a little learning tool to pack away in your purse or backpack when going on trips! Your children can practice both their writing, letter recognition, and beginning sounds. And they can write on the cards with a dry erase marker!
For other letter writing activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 10 STEM/STEAM Activities for the Winter Months! - December 13, 2019
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - December 11, 2019
- Restarting Your Homeschool After the Holidays - December 9, 2019
- FREE Beatitudes Poster - December 6, 2019
- FREE Elementary Christmas Writing Prompts - December 6, 2019