Print out these alphabet cards, laminate them, and now you have a little learning tool to pack away in your purse or backpack when going on trips! Your children can practice both their writing, letter recognition, and beginning sounds. And they can write on the cards with a dry erase marker!
For other letter writing activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dinosaur Color by Number Pages - June 25, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 66% Off BIC Ballpoint Pens (60-count) - June 25, 2019
- FREE Ocean-Themed Addition Spin & Color Sheets - June 25, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Playdough Mats - June 24, 2019
- FREE 4th of July Hundreds Charts - June 24, 2019