Print out these alphabet cards, laminate them, and now you have a little learning tool to pack away in your purse or backpack when going on trips! Your children can practice both their writing, letter recognition, and beginning sounds. And they can write on the cards with a dry erase marker!
For other letter writing activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE Weekly Spelling Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE All About Ferns Unit Study - August 22, 2019
- Back to School Time: Lots of Wonderful Back to School Resources! - August 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off an Ergonomic Rolling Desk - August 21, 2019