Print out these alphabet cards, laminate them, and now you have a little learning tool to pack away in your purse or backpack when going on trips! Your children can practice both their writing, letter recognition, and beginning sounds. And they can write on the cards with a dry erase marker!
For other letter writing activities, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021