Does your child need some extra practice with his letter formation and sounding out three letter words? This entertaining writing activity will help with that. Be sure to subscribe to Blessed Beyond a Doubt to receive this freebie!
Here’s How It Works
- Print the word cards, laminate, and cut
- Place word cards in bag, basket, or index card box
- Print numerous notebook pages
- Have student randomly pick 4 cards from the post
- Read, Write, and Draw
Of course, you can add more words as they mature. Or you could use the notebook pages for their spelling words
Click here for additional homeschooling resources for writing!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019