Does your child need some extra practice with his letter formation and sounding out three letter words? This entertaining writing activity will help with that. Be sure to subscribe to Blessed Beyond a Doubt to receive this freebie!
Here’s How It Works
- Print the word cards, laminate, and cut
- Place word cards in bag, basket, or index card box
- Print numerous notebook pages
- Have student randomly pick 4 cards from the post
- Read, Write, and Draw
Of course, you can add more words as they mature. Or you could use the notebook pages for their spelling words
Click here for additional homeschooling resources for writing!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Amazon Kindle Deal: The Parable Series: The Pumpkin Patch Parable (75% Off) - October 18, 2019
- Writing Prompts FREEBIES by Age Group - October 18, 2019
- Free Printable Christmas Countdown Calendar - October 18, 2019
- Amazon Deals: The Julia Rothman Collection: Farm Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Food Anatomy (40% off) - October 17, 2019
- FREE Orchard Writing Prompts - October 17, 2019