If you want to build the habit of daily devotions in your family and with your children, then The Proverbial Homemaker has created the perfect resource! This Children’s Daily Devotion Checklist will help your child get into the routine of building a strong devotional time with helpful reminders and the use of a simple outline.
Included are spaces to write focus verses and memory verses. Your child can practice these verses daily, paraphrase them, write the context, and brainstorm ways they can apply these verses to their lives. There is also a notes section so that they can add any other thoughts they have and discuss with you! It’s a great way to focus their devotion time so that it becomes a daily practice for the rest of their lives.
For other devotional resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats - March 21, 2019
- FREE Goldfish Cracker Counting Cards - March 21, 2019
- FREE Preschool Flower Counting Games - March 21, 2019
- Your One Stop Shop for FREE Weather-Themed Resources! - March 21, 2019
- FREE Gross Motor Dice: Tape Lines - March 20, 2019