The wonderful ladies from Home Grown Learners and Hodge Podge have joined together to offer you a love themed free chalk pastel and music appreciation lesson plans.
Have a lovely afternoon surrounded by the Arts as you study the Romantic SQUILT (super quiet uninterrupted listening time) lesson – based on the Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet by Tchaikovsky, and the free Valentine’s Tree chalk pastel lesson.
Here are more free Valentine’s Day Freebies!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019