With your kids, you can head out into your backyard to see what there is to see! Grab these notebooking pages to record any new or interesting information and to help guide the activity. It’s a wonderful way to add movement into your science curriculum. Your kids will love it!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Math Game Boards - April 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - April 1, 2020
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 1, 2020
- FREE How to Use the Scientific Method Guide - March 31, 2020
- 25% OFF Blitz Champz Football Math Game! - March 31, 2020