With your kids, you can head out into your backyard to see what there is to see! Grab these notebooking pages to record any new or interesting information and to help guide the activity. It’s a wonderful way to add movement into your science curriculum. Your kids will love it!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020