With your kids, you can head out into your backyard to see what there is to see! Grab these notebooking pages to record any new or interesting information and to help guide the activity. It’s a wonderful way to add movement into your science curriculum. Your kids will love it!
For other similar resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 8 FREE Ideas for How to Use Refrigerator Magnets - July 18, 2019
- FREE Proverbs 14:29 Coloring Pages - July 18, 2019
- FREE Grocery Shopping Bingo Game and Scavenger Hunt - July 18, 2019
- FREE Crayon Color Matching Pack (Instant Download) - July 17, 2019
- FREE Moon Landing Gross Motor Dice - July 17, 2019