These Bird Matching Worksheets are perfect for teaching your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener to recognize things that are the same. They are also great for pre-writing skills as they include line tracing!
This resource from Always Doin’ Something is 10 pages total: 5 pages where they must trace the line to match and 5 pages where they must draw their own line. If your child is just starting with recognizing things that are the same, make sure to ask questions like “Can you find the two birds that are black? Can you draw a line to match them?” Or point to a bird and ask “Can you find the other bird that looks like this one? I bet if you follow that line it will show you where it is.”
If you’d like, you could print them on cardstock and laminate them for repeated use (with dry erase markers).
For other matching resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- 6 Great Reasons to Read Aloud to Your Kids + Podcast! - May 26, 2020
- FREE Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt for Kids - May 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Letter Tracing Packet - May 25, 2020
- 3 Strategies to Encourage a Love of Learning FREE Masterclass - May 25, 2020
- FREE Resources for Studying the American Flag - May 25, 2020