These Bird Matching Worksheets are perfect for teaching your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener to recognize things that are the same. They are also great for pre-writing skills as they include line tracing!
This resource from Always Doin’ Something is 10 pages total: 5 pages where they must trace the line to match and 5 pages where they must draw their own line. If your child is just starting with recognizing things that are the same, make sure to ask questions like “Can you find the two birds that are black? Can you draw a line to match them?” Or point to a bird and ask “Can you find the other bird that looks like this one? I bet if you follow that line it will show you where it is.”
If you’d like, you could print them on cardstock and laminate them for repeated use (with dry erase markers).
For other matching resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Dab-a-Dot Number Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE Weekly Spelling Practice - August 22, 2019
- FREE All About Ferns Unit Study - August 22, 2019
- Back to School Time: Lots of Wonderful Back to School Resources! - August 21, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 33% Off an Ergonomic Rolling Desk - August 21, 2019