This season, play this FREE Autumn Bingo Game from Creative, Classy, & Clever to sweep into the autumn feel! Since it is low-mess, this game will keep the kids busy for road trips, or it can be played at a station or during a quiet time activity!
There are five different Bingo cards and a call card. Kids can play on their own (cut out the call cards and shuffle them in a pile) or with mom as the bingo caller. To play, laminate the pages. Use bingo markers or dry erase markers. Have someone be the “caller” and hold an image up. Each child must “check” off that item on their card. The middle is the free space! The first person to check off five in a row or 5 diagonally wins!
Before you download your free pack, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
For other autumn games, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Top 20 Books Your Beginning Reader Should Read - January 17, 2020
- FREE Groundhog Day Resources & Printables! - January 15, 2020
- Multiplication, Division, & Skip Counting Charts - January 14, 2020
- The “No Gaps” Approach to Reading and Spelling - January 14, 2020
- Top 25 Books to Do as Read Alouds in Your Homeschool - January 13, 2020