Most simply this FREE Autumn Rhythm Game with Printables, from Lets Play Kids Music, can be played like pairs. Stick the printable onto card, cut along the dotted line and then you can match the corresponding rhythm to the picture.
You could also turn it into a listening game by assigning different percussion instruments for each sound.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - July 3, 2020
- FREE Summer Picture Books Library List - June 26, 2020
- Free Printable Household Cleaning Tips & Hacks - June 25, 2020
- Summer Nature Scavenger Hunt Freebie - June 24, 2020
- Free Healthy Eating Journal - June 22, 2020