Most simply this FREE Autumn Rhythm Game with Printables, from Lets Play Kids Music, can be played like pairs. Stick the printable onto card, cut along the dotted line and then you can match the corresponding rhythm to the picture.
You could also turn it into a listening game by assigning different percussion instruments for each sound.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019