Most simply this FREE Autumn Rhythm Game with Printables, from Lets Play Kids Music, can be played like pairs. Stick the printable onto card, cut along the dotted line and then you can match the corresponding rhythm to the picture.
You could also turn it into a listening game by assigning different percussion instruments for each sound.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019