Most simply this FREE Autumn Rhythm Game with Printables, from Lets Play Kids Music, can be played like pairs. Stick the printable onto card, cut along the dotted line and then you can match the corresponding rhythm to the picture.
You could also turn it into a listening game by assigning different percussion instruments for each sound.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- FREE Homeschool Resources to Celebrate Memorial Day! - May 27, 2019
- FREE 30-Days of Gratitude Journal - May 19, 2019
- Homeschool Build Your Bundle 2019 Coupon & Giveaway – ($5,000+ Value) - May 10, 2019
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Clover Number Tracing Strips (Instant Download) - March 18, 2019