Most simply this FREE Autumn Rhythm Game with Printables, from Lets Play Kids Music, can be played like pairs. Stick the printable onto card, cut along the dotted line and then you can match the corresponding rhythm to the picture.
You could also turn it into a listening game by assigning different percussion instruments for each sound.
Here are more FREE Music Resources for your homeschool!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019