This is a great tool to practice research skills and report preparation. One fun way to use this is to print multiple copies and put into a booklet. Then, you can go on a nature walk or a field trip to record different animals along the way.
For other animal resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE 30-Day Random Acts of Kindness Challenge - February 20, 2020
- List of Black History Picture Books - February 20, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Activity Calendar - February 19, 2020
- The Amazing List of FREE Human Body Resources! - February 19, 2020
- FREE Isaac Newton Quotes & Copywork - February 18, 2020