This is an 11-page mini-unit study in which your child can learn about the life cycle of flowers, parts of flowers, and more! Unit studies are a wonderful way to begin working themes into your classroom as well as provide introductions to research and projects.
For other flower resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Pumpkin Pie Phonics Games - October 16, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 35% Children’s Toy Work Bench - October 14, 2019
- FREE Books of the Bible Printable Poster - October 14, 2019
- FREE Daily Gratitude Notebooking Pages - October 14, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 10% Off The Story of Christopher Columbus - October 11, 2019