This is an 11-page mini-unit study in which your child can learn about the life cycle of flowers, parts of flowers, and more! Unit studies are a wonderful way to begin working themes into your classroom as well as provide introductions to research and projects.
For other flower resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 30, 2021
- Homeschooling Through the Summer Months (Pros & Cons) - May 31, 2021
- FREE Memorial Day Printables, Crafts, & Recipes - May 6, 2021
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021