This is an 11-page mini-unit study in which your child can learn about the life cycle of flowers, parts of flowers, and more! Unit studies are a wonderful way to begin working themes into your classroom as well as provide introductions to research and projects.
For other flower resources, check out:
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE “This?” or “That?” Game for Family Learning & Traveling Style - February 28, 2020
- Making Meal Planning Educational For Your Homeschooler - February 28, 2020
- FREE Homeschool Planner - February 27, 2020
- FREE St. Patrick’s Day Resources & Printables! - February 26, 2020
- FREE Printable Tetris Board Game - February 26, 2020