Cinco de Mayo is a Mexican holiday celebrating their victory over French troops in 1862.
But it’s more commonly celebrated in the US and now it’s more about the celebration of the culture of Mexico and its influence on US culture!
Teach your children to appreciate the blending of cultures with this list of Cinco de Mayo Activities, Resources, & Printables!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- Happy Mother’s Day! Celebrate with this List of Mother’s Day Resources! - April 25, 2021
- FREE Star Wars Day Resources (Printables, Snacks, & Crafts, etc.) - April 16, 2021
- FREE Poetry Unit Studies, Printables & Resources - April 5, 2021
- FREE SMART Goals Template - June 19, 2020
- FREE Mini Envelope Template - June 17, 2020