This post contains my referral link. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Description from site:
Join us as at Teacher Book Bag as we recognize Mexican culture through the traditional celebration of Cinco de Mayo. Learn the true facts behind this special day and how the history behind it is much like a David and Goliath story.
Learn to count to twenty in Spanish. Practice the months of the year in Spanish. Also, learn the history of the pinata and the religious message it once had. We have a dot-to-dot to be completed but mind your fingers! You can even have your children design their own sombrero and guitar.
Click here for more free resources from CurrClick!
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE April Activities, Crafts, & Projects (limited time!) - April 5, 2019
- FREE Worksheets: All About Tornadoes - March 5, 2019
- FREE Joaquin Sorolla Fine Art Pages (March only!) - March 4, 2019
- FREE March Monthly Meal Plans! - March 1, 2019
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019