This featured article is apart of the 101 Days of Homeschool Inspiration here on FreeHomeschoolDeals.com!
Jennifer A Janes calms the fears of parents who feel they can’t homeschool their child who has special needs. Jennifer tells part of her journey homeschooling her daughter with special needs. She also shares steps to help you homeschool your special needs child and lists resources to assist you.
Jennifer explains, “Being patient is the key to homeschooling a child with special needs. You have to be patient with your child and with yourself, realizing you both are doing the best you can.” Click here for the rest of Can I Homeschool My Child with Special Needs.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - July 1, 2022
- Shark Week Educational Resources: Free Printables, Unit Studies, + More! - July 1, 2022
- Beach Visual Discrimination Pack - June 30, 2022
- FREE Fine Motor Beach Themed Printables - June 27, 2022
- MASTERCLASS FOR HOMESCHOOLING MULTIPLE KIDS - May 18, 2022