This featured article is apart of the 101 Days of Homeschool Inspiration here on FreeHomeschoolDeals.com!
Jennifer A Janes calms the fears of parents who feel they can’t homeschool their child who has special needs. Jennifer tells part of her journey homeschooling her daughter with special needs. She also shares steps to help you homeschool your special needs child and lists resources to assist you.
Jennifer explains, “Being patient is the key to homeschooling a child with special needs. You have to be patient with your child and with yourself, realizing you both are doing the best you can.” Click here for the rest of Can I Homeschool My Child with Special Needs.
Latest posts by Jamerrill Stewart (see all)
- FREE McGruff Child Safe Kit - February 11, 2019
- FREE 21 Day Bible Memory Verse Challenge - February 10, 2019
- FREE Printable Intro to Music Mini-Book - February 10, 2019
- FREE My Feelings and Emotions Tracker (limited time only!) - February 5, 2019
- FREE Heart Activities for Kids: Printable Matching Games - February 5, 2019