This featured article is apart of the 101 Days of Homeschool Inspiration here on FreeHomeschoolDeals.com!
Jennifer A Janes calms the fears of parents who feel they can’t homeschool their child who has special needs. Jennifer tells part of her journey homeschooling her daughter with special needs. She also shares steps to help you homeschool your special needs child and lists resources to assist you.
Jennifer explains, “Being patient is the key to homeschooling a child with special needs. You have to be patient with your child and with yourself, realizing you both are doing the best you can.” Click here for the rest of Can I Homeschool My Child with Special Needs.
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 60% Off Scotch Thermal Laminating Pouches - December 16, 2019