This featured article is apart of the 101 Days of Homeschool Inspiration here on FreeHomeschoolDeals.com!
Jennifer A Janes calms the fears of parents who feel they can’t homeschool their child who has special needs. Jennifer tells part of her journey homeschooling her daughter with special needs. She also shares steps to help you homeschool your special needs child and lists resources to assist you.
Jennifer explains, “Being patient is the key to homeschooling a child with special needs. You have to be patient with your child and with yourself, realizing you both are doing the best you can.” Click here for the rest of Can I Homeschool My Child with Special Needs.
Latest posts by Free Homeschool Deals (see all)
- FREE Shakespeare Resources for Tweens & Teens - April 8, 2021
- How Partner Reading Can Improve Fluency - January 15, 2021
- 12 FREE Lessons About Christmas Traditions in Great Britain - December 17, 2020
- Christmas Themed Activity Pack with Snacks, Library List & More! - December 4, 2020
- Why We Love All About Learning Press + a Giveaway!! - December 1, 2020