Studying the 50 states is a great way to incorporate multiple subjects and skills. You can focus on history or geography. You can work on writing, researching, presenting, art, and more! There are so many ways to use this topic in your homeschool. So, we have compiled a list of 14 FREE 50 States Resources for various levels!
Take your pick from the list, and with all of these resources available, you could create a whole year of study!
50 States Literature-Based Geography and History Study Plan: Our Journey Westward has compiled a wonderful book list covering all 50 states, and they’ve included printables, tips, games, and more!
States and Capitals Unit Study: This wonderful resource from Only Passionate Curiosity includes flashcards and other printables!
United States Fact Book: Included in this resource from 123 Homeschool 4 Me are worksheets for each state which include pictures to color, fun facts, and a place for your child to do research and add more fun facts!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FREE Spring Picture Books Library List - April 3, 2020
- Homeschool Methods Explained: Worldschooling - April 3, 2020
- FREE Resurrection Writing Prompts - April 3, 2020
- FREE Math Game Boards - April 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - April 1, 2020