Study U.S. Geography for an entire year with these FREE Unit Studies of all 50 States!
Studying one state per week, your student will learn about the history of each state, geographical features, state symbols, famous people, common flora and fauna, foods and recipes, and must-see sites, including national parks. Each unit study contains a resource list of books, websites, apps, games, puzzles, activities, and more to make the study both fun and educational.
If you plan it all out, you can have a whole year of U.S. geography study appropriate for the elementary or middle school level. Or, if you want to take it slower, you can adjust the timing however you want! There are so many amazing resources included: learning the history, physical features, and state symbols with puzzles, websites, games, and more!
For other 50 states resources, check out:
- 50 States Literature-Based Geography and History Study Plan
- 50 States Printables, Freebies, and Resources
- and more!
Latest posts by Keri (see all)
- FHD’s (and more!) FREE Plant and Animal Cell Resources! - October 10, 2022
- FREE Farming Unit Studies, Printables, & Resources - September 12, 2022
- How to Find Homeschool Field Trips In Your State for Hands-On Learning - August 12, 2022
- Ultimate Free Homeschool Planning List: Free Homeschool Planners, Forms, and More - July 22, 2022
- FREE Road Trip Printables, Games, Tips, & Resources! - July 12, 2022