Are your kids studying anatomy this year? With this collection from Julia Rothman, they will be able to study Food Anatomy, Nature Anatomy, and Farm Anatomy.
In the Nature Anatomy book, students will “Explore the anatomy of a jellyfish, the inside of a volcano, monarch butterfly migration, how sunsets work, and much more. Rothman’s whimsical illustrations are paired with interactive activities that encourage curiosity and inspire you to look more closely at the world all around you.” – Amazon site description
You don’t have to live on a farm to love the country lifestyle. In the Farm Anatomy book, students will “Learn the difference between a farrow and a barrow, and what distinguishes a weanling from a yearling. Dissecting everything from the shapes of squash varieties to how a barn is constructed and what makes up a beehive to crop rotation patterns, Rothman gives a richly entertaining tour of the quirky details of country life. ” -Amazon site description
In her third installment, award-winning food journalist Rachel Wharton lends her editorial expertise to this light-hearted exploration of everything food that bursts with little-known facts and delightful drawings. Everyday diners and seasoned foodies alike are sure to eat it up.
As always with Amazon be sure to snag any deals that look great quickly – prices change often.
Here are more Amazon Deals!
Latest posts by Gigi (see all)
- Giveaway – Enter to Win a $100 Gift Certificate from All About Learning Press - March 2, 2020
- Enter to Win a Tablet & the Letter Tiles App from All About Learning Press - January 2, 2020
- Amazon Deal: 36% Off Mavis Beacon Keyboarding Kidz - December 20, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 38% Off Learn Spanish: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle - December 18, 2019
- Amazon Deal: 30% Off Osmo – Genius Kit for Fire Tablet – 5 Hands-On Learning Games - December 17, 2019